CLICK THE LINK ABOVE
CKI scholarships are designed to provide recognition and financial assistance to individual CKI members who have excelled in areas of their collegiate careers. The recipients will be CKI members who have achieved academic excellence, demonstrated leadership abilities, and provided service to others. The applicants should be of high moral character and should strive for excellence in their endeavors. The scholarships are merit‐based and financial need is not a factor in these awards.
Capital District Kiwanis Foundation Matching District Scholarships
This is a special program using the combined efforts of Capital District Kiwanis and the Capital District Kiwanis Foundation. Funds are allocated by Capital District Kiwanis and matched by the Capital Kiwanis District Foundation. This unique program allows for CKI members to continue their higher education with the support of its sponsoring organization.
1. Applicant must be a member in good standing of a CKI club in good standing with the Capital District and Circle K International. Applicant’s name must be listed on their home club’s 2018‐19 Member Report Form, on file with the International Office as of the scholarship deadline.
2. Applicant must have at least part‐time student status during the academic years preceding and following the 2019 International Convention.
3. Applicant must be enrolled in good standing with said college or university with a grade‐point average equivalent to a B or the 80th percentile.
4. Current members of the Circle K International Board of Representatives are not eligible for these awards on any level. CKI District Governors, who served during the 2018‐2019 year, are not eligible for these awards on the district level.
5. Previous winners of the award are not eligible.